Skip to main content
Skip to search
PlanCycle.com® Building Information Management (BIMgt) Services
- Design, Preconstruction and Construction Information Management Services
- Data Steward services supporting the fitness of data elements on a project, both content and metadata, as a quality control function for project stakeholders.
- Supporting administrative workflows associated with document distributions
- Hybrid communication workflows of paper as well as electronic communications
- PlanCycle.com® Online Project Document Management System
- Private or Public Project Access
- Simple Submittal Services
- A simple and affordable solution for managing RFI’s, Submittal Reviews, Owner Change Directives, Invoices and frankly any other project communications.
- Seamlessly integrates with all project stakeholders’ project management systems.
- Open source export for record retention requirements
- Digital Closeout Services
- Digital Preservation Planning
- Digital information (including PDF files) are not archival requiring a plan for supporting the quality of building information into the future
- Data Stewardship services formatting approved project data for Facility Management purposes
- ISO standard PDF files offer sustainable characteristics that help reduce risk associated to corrupt files and interoperability issues associated with legacy files and developing technologies.
- Long Term Digital Archive (LTDA) Services
- Customized Cloud Based Digital Preservation Site
- Open Source Platform
- Digital preservation planning requires the ability to migrate an organization’s data from one platform to another as technology advances
- Proprietary platforms introduce risk associated with sustainability and accessibility to data in the future
- Open source platforms offers flexibility and expandability for maturing data into the future
- Data Stewardship administrative services for supporting the integrity of an organizations data governance requirements
- PDF “refreshing” services as ISO standards for the PDF platform advances